Mission and values
Our group mission and values statement provides the basis for understanding the aims and activities of PFG's business.
Our core values shape what we do and how we do it and provide a base against which our performance is assessed.
Our mission is to be the leading non-standard specialist lender in our chosen markets, acting responsibly in all our relationships, and playing a positive role in the communities we serve.
- Fair – We are fair and reasonable in our dealings with our customers, employees, self-employed agents and other stakeholders, and will promote a diverse culture and an environment of mutual respect
- Responsible – We will conduct our business dealings in a responsible manner. This means lending to customers responsibly, acting with integrity in all our stakeholder relationships and ensuring that we have positive impacts on the environment and the communities we serve
- Accessible – We will provide our customers with access to financial products that meet their needs and will deliver a service that is convenient, friendly and responsive
- Straightforward – We will be straightforward, open and honest in all our dealings and ensure that we provide clear information on our products and any charges, and the expectations we have of our customers, employees, agents and other stakeholders
- Progressive – We anticipate and respond to the challenges of a changing world and are open to new ideas that will enable us to provide innovative products for our customers, improve business processes and create opportunities for our people to develop and progress