Welcome to our shareholder section where you can manage your shareholding online, access annual general meeting (AGM) information, access dividend information and find contact details for our Registrar.
The company’s registrar, Capita Asset Services, offers electronic shareholder services via the Capita Share Portal.
Electronic shareholder services
The Capita Share Portal is an online service which enables you to quickly and easily access and maintain your shareholding online at any time. The following electronic shareholder services are available to you:
- Cast your proxy vote online
- Elect to receive shareholder communication electronically
- View your holding balance and indicative share price and valuation
- View transactions on your holding
- View dividend payments you have received
- Update your address or register a bank mandate instruction to have dividends paid directly to your bank account
- Access a wide range of shareholder information including downloadable forms
- Buy or sell shares in many UK companies
Most services will require you to register first, after which you can log on at any time with your user ID and password.