All enquiries concerning your shareholding should be directed to the Company's Registrar, Link Asset Services. During this challenging time, extra pressure is being put on telephone services.
Therefore, to help those shareholders who need it the most, please can we encourage you to make use of the online Share Portal. To access your shareholding via the Share Portal click here
The Share Portal contains a help centre full of useful information and answers to frequently asked questions, which can be accessed without needing to login first.
To access and view specific information on your shareholding you will need to login first. If you have forgotten your username or password then click on the forgotten username or password links.
New users will first need to register; you only need 3 pieces of information – your surname, postcode and investor code. Your investor code is a unique number that you will have received on previous communications from Link, such as share certificates or dividend tax confirmations.
Once you are logged in you will be able to self-service with ease. If you do need to call the helpline our agents will be available for you to speak to; it may just take a little longer to get through than normal.
The Company has been advised of a number of calls being made to shareholders which could be scams.
The Company requests that if shareholders are suspicious, they should report it to the FCA on 0800 111 6768 or through www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart.
Fraudsters will often:
- contact you out of the blue
- apply pressure to invest quickly
- downplay the risks to your money
- promise tempting returns that sound too good to be true
- say that they’re only making the offer available to you or even ask you to not tell anyone else about it
To help avoid scams you should:
- Reject unexpected offers: scammers usually cold call, but contact can also come by email, post, word of mouth or at a seminar. If you’ve been offered an investment out of the blue, chances are it’s a high risk investment or a scam.
- Check the FCA Warning List: Use the FCA Warning List to check the risks of a potential investment – you can also search to see if the firm is known to be operating without FCA authorisation.
- Get impartial advice: Get impartial advice before investing – don’t use an adviser from the firm that contacted you.
For further information about scams and unsolicited investment advice, please visit https://www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart
Welcome to our shareholder section where you can manage your shareholding online, access annual general meeting (AGM) information, access dividend information and find contact details for our Registrar.
The company’s registrar, Link Asset Services, offers electronic shareholder services via Signal shares.
Electronic shareholder services
Signal shares is an online service which enables you to quickly and easily access and maintain your shareholding online at any time. The following electronic shareholder services are available to you:
- Cast your proxy vote online
- Elect to receive shareholder communication electronically
- View your holding balance and indicative share price and valuation
- View transactions on your holding
- View dividend payments you have received
- Update your address or register a bank mandate instruction to have dividends paid directly to your bank account
- Access a wide range of shareholder information including downloadable forms
- Buy or sell shares in many UK companies
Most services will require you to register first, after which you can log on at any time with your user ID and password.