PFG’s excellent track record, consistent strategy, robust business model and strong market position means that we are in a very good position to continue developing our business and generating strong shareholder returns.
Preliminary Results 2019
Announced on 27 February 2020
We have an attractive mix of businesses: strong, profitable and capital generative growth in Vanquis Bank; an excellent UK credit card platform; a cash-generative home credit business with a focus on returns; opportunities for growth in the online instalment market with Satsuma Loans; and potential for strong growth in Moneybarn through developing the under-served non-standard vehicle finance market.
Find out more
PwC's Building Public Trust Awards: Excellence in reporting in the FTSE 250
Q&A with Gary Thompson, Group FC and Head of IR
Adjusted profit before tax £m
- Adjusted profit before tax
Investment in the community £m
- Investment in the community
View our key performance indicators
* Unaudited proforma IFRS 9 as though IFRS 9 had been implemented from 1 January 2017.
PFG investor relations contacts
The Company has been advised of a number of calls being made to shareholders which could be scams
The Company requests that if shareholders are suspicious, they should report it to the FCA on 0800 111 6768 or through www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart.
Fraudsters will often:
- contact you out of the blue
- apply pressure to invest quickly
- downplay the risks to your money
- promise tempting returns that sound too good to be true
- say that they’re only making the offer available to you or even ask you to not tell anyone else about it
To help avoid scams you should:
- Reject unexpected offers: scammers usually cold call, but contact can also come by email, post, word of mouth or at a seminar. If you’ve been offered an investment out of the blue, chances are it’s a high risk investment or a scam.
- Check the FCA Warning List: Use the FCA Warning List to check the risks of a potential investment – you can also search to see if the firm is known to be operating without FCA authorisation.
- Get impartial advice: Get impartial advice before investing – don’t use an adviser from the firm that contacted you.
For further information about scams and unsolicited investment advice, please visit https://www.fca.org.uk/scamsmart.